We now offer the PCIe to NGFF M.2 adapter.
These adapter cards are used in some laptops and motherboards to add additional PCIe slots. You can use these with our USB powered risers for additional GPUs.
The specifications for these adapter cards is as follows:
- PCI-e X4 to M.2 NGFF Adapter
- M.2 Specification Revision 0.9-3
- Serial ATA Spec. Reversion 3.2
- Support 2260/2280 type M.2 SSD module slot
- Only Supports an M.2 Socket 3 PCI-e-based slot
Make sure that your laptop or motherboard meets the specifications above.